Who we are
This website is the property of CIBERFORMA LDA
Our website address is: https://networkencyclopedia.com.
For more information visit our contact page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We will not make Identifying Information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified unless (a) the information is already publicly available; (b) required by law, court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority; or (c) the information is posted by the user to an on-line bulletin board, chat room, newsgroups, or another public forum.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of the CIBERFORMA sites, including Identifying Information, for our own internal purposes such as, for example, analyzing usage of the CIBERFORMA sites in order to improve them.
- We may use and/or distribute information about you and your use of the CIBERFORMA sites in forms that do not identify you individually or reveal your identity.
- Advertisements, promotional offers, promotional emails, “free gifts,” and links, for example, on the CIBERFORMA sites or sent via email or other means from CIBERFORMA may ask for Identifying Information from you. If you provide this information, your Identifying Information may be provided (either directly from you or by CIBERFORMA) to the advertiser or web site or company making the offer or providing the gift. You may opt-out regarding how Identifying Information collected from you may be used or distributed when provided to CIBERFORMA at a CIBERFORMA site by either following the applicable instructions and links on the site, in the email or other documents, or by sending an email to the CIBERFORMA site Web Master at firstname.lastname@example.org or as otherwise posted on the CIBERFORMA sites. To ensure that your opt-out email is effective, you must include the words “opt-out” and “Identifying Information” in the subject field of such email.
- CIBERFORMA may send users, via email or other means, information relating to CIBERFORMA sites and/or information on specials, new products and/or promotions from our marketing partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, a user can simply click or go to a URL link located in every email or other message containing this kind of information, which will remove the user from future mailings. Or, for certain sites, a user may edit his/her personal account information, which contains an option on receiving special offers, at any time by clicking the appropriate link on the applicable CIBERFORMA site.
- In the course of our business, CIBERFORMA might buy or sell sites or assets. In these kinds of transactions, customer information (such as Identifying Information) is usually one of the transferred business assets. In the event that CIBERFORMA, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates is acquired, merged, or otherwise combined with another party, customer information (such as Identifying Information) will be one of the transferred assets.
In order to provide our users with a more complete understanding of how the CIBERFORMA sites collect and use information from our users, we have provided the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
The CIBERFORMA sites log IP addresses for systems administration, diagnostic, and site tracking purposes, and to report aggregate information to advertisers. The CIBERFORMA sites do not link IP addresses to information identifying users individually.
The CIBERFORMA sites may use files called “cookies” to store usernames, passwords, and other user preferences so that users don’t have to re-enter this information each time they use a particular CIBERFORMA site. You should be aware that advertisers serving ads on the CIBERFORMA sites may use their own cookies.
Information Collection and Opt-Out
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact:
Updated: March 18, 2018