List of recently updated articles.
Technology is always evolving, at an ever-faster pace. Likewise, concepts related to it also evolve. For this reason, we are making an effort to update older articles.
Here is the list of Network Encyclopedia older articles that have been updated recently. The list is sorted starting with the most recently updated article.
- Country Code in the Domain Name SystemLearn what the Country Code is. A two-letter code identifying top-level domains for countries in the Domain Name System (DNS).
- Attrib CommandATTRIB is a Microsoft Windows command that can be used to display and modify the attributes of files and directories. You can use the attrib command to display and modify the archive, system, hidden, and read-only attributes that can be assigned to files and directories.
- Web Browser – What it is, How It Works, How it all beganWeb Browser (or Internet Browser) is an application that supports the client-side of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), the Internet protocol for the World Wide Web (WWW).
- NBTSTATNbtstat is a TCP/IP utility that displays current TCP/IP connections and statistics using NetBIOS over TCP/IP (NetBT).
- Peer-to-Peer Network (P2P)What is a Peer-to-Peer Network? It’s a network in which the computers are managed independently of one another and have equal rights for initiating communication with each other, sharing resources, and validating users.