Active Directory Sites and Services is a Microsoft Windows System management console that can be used to administer Active Directory sites, domain trees, domain controllers, subnets, and intersite links.
Using Active Directory Sites and Services, you can perform common administrative tasks such as:
- Creating a new site and configuring replication within the site
- Configuring directory service (DS) objects and licensing site settings
- Adding servers, domain controllers, intersite links, and subnets to a site
- Moving and repairing domain controllers
- Delegating control of a site
Need to know everything about Active Directory? Try this Active Directory books list from Amazon